We are currently developing X-Containers v2 based on the latest versions of Xen and Linux kernel, supporting popular OS distributions such as CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 16 or later. X-Containers v2 has the following features that v1 does not support:
- Open Container Interface (OCI) compatibility and Docker engine integration.
- Kubernetes Container Runtime Interface (CRI) compatibility.
- Better coverage and performance for Automatic Binary Optimization Module (ABOM).
- Smaller memory footprint and much shorter spawning time of new X-Containers.
- Developer tools for X-LibOS customization.
If you are interested, please contact us for a demo and more information.